It’s been a long time since I’ve done a blog post since been quite busy with life the universe and everything. But today I finally got round to do something I’ve been intending to do for a while.
Which was to take the Magit Cheatsheet by daemianmack
and make it a bit more print friendly.
I’ve managed to accomplish this and have converted the 6 pages of HTML to 2 pages using latex giving it a more friendly layout. The result of this can be found in my git repository here and you can download the magit cheatsheet pdf here. I’d welcome any feedback people would like to offer. I plan on improving this cheatsheet as I master magit so stay tuned for updates.